• Understand, accept and apply the project requirements.
• Ensure Audio and Video standards and guidelines are met in all the edited files.
• Deliver Quality output in a timely manner.
• Ability to understand all the processes and to work across functional areas.
• Need to guide Junior Team members in learning editing standards in new projects
• Should have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
• Any Bachelor’s Degree
• Sound knowledge of Audio Editing
• Good verbal and writing knowledge of English
• Having knowledge of International Language would be of added value
• Good knowledge of Windows Platforms
• Knowledge on tools like Sound Booth, Sound Forge, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop