A Training Needs Analysis (TNA), also known as Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), helps clients to identify the potential skill gaps in their organisations. We, at Dexler, with our TNA/LNA services, help you to address these gaps before embarking on system deployment.
Why is Training or Learning Needs Analysis required?
- It helps to identify infrastructure issues that can disrupt training.
- It provides the knowledge and insight necessary to provide targeted, timely, and specific training and support to your users.
Benefits of Training or Learning Needs Analysis
A TNA preps up an organisation to upskill its employees, by ensuring a number of desired outcomes:
- End users receive the correct role-based training.
- Organisations increase the level of system adoption and usage.
- Business area managers become aware of the skill gaps within their areas.
- Project teams become aware of the infrastructure issues that may impact the solution.
- Training managers schedule the appropriate end-user training, using the information gathered during the analysis.
- Training managers anticipate the business events and activities that might disrupt user training, and strategise accordingly during scheduling.
DEXLER’s Education Team
Our Education team brings you the best practices in Training or Learning Needs Analysis. They proactively share the lessons they learned from many successful software implementations. Our proven approach is process-based and aligns with project methodology. Our team helps accelerate your learning and development solutions. We identify process work streams, and outline the critical activities and the resulting deliverables for each Project Implementation phase. For our team, learning and development is not a one-time event. We welcome this opportunity to equip you with knowledge, tools, and support as your business evolves.